Ten Reasons To Hire Brooks Construction!
Owner on site every day means no project manager and multiple people trying to make decisions. We do all
our own work so we are there every day.
2. Remodeling & New additions is all we do! We can
usually cut down on time in your place because we are familiar with all the pitfalls related to Remodeling.
One Job From Start to Finish. We only work one job from start to finish and don't leave during installing
to run estimates or any other practices by contractors. So you don't have to worry about us jumping from your job to another
4. Our 2 Year Warranty is twice as long as normal industry standards. We can offer a longer
warranty because we do high quality work with high quality materials.
5. Licensing and Insurance
John Brooks is a licensed General Contractor with years of experience to keep your family safe. We carry a two million dollar
insurance policy to protect your house and valuables.
6. Permits and Inspections. We will pull
all the necessary permits and have the proper inspections throughout the building process to ensure your project will be completed
properly. We will not work without permits if the job requires them.
7. Our sub-contractors are the same
ones we use on all our jobs. We have a team of Master Electricians and Master Plumbers, ect. No surprises in pricing
or quality of work.
8. Quality Control. Since John Brooks is on site and hands on throughout
the building process, problems or issues can be dealt with immediately.
9. We show up on time and do what
we say! Sounds simple enough and it is.
10. Our Passion for Quality. We are driven to
do only quality work from start to finish, so the final product is something you want to share with family and friends.