1. Owner on site every day means no project manager and multiple people trying to make decisions. We do all our own work so we are there every day.
2. Remodeling & New additions is all we do! We can usually cut down on time in your place because we are familiar with all the pitfalls related to Remodeling.
3. One Job From Start to Finish. We only work one job from start to finish and don't leave during installing to run estimates or any other practices by contractors. So you don't have to worry about us jumping from your job to another job.
4. Our 2 Year Warranty is twice as long as normal industry standards. We can offer a longer warranty because we do high quality work with high quality materials.
5. Licensing and Insurance John Brooks is a licensed General Contractor with years of experience to keep your family safe. We carry a two million dollar insurance policy to protect your house and valuables.
6. Permits and Inspections. We will pull all the necessary permits and have the proper inspections throughout the building process to ensure your project will be completed properly. We will not work without permits if the job requires them.
7. Our sub-contractors are the same ones we use on all our jobs. We have a team of Master Electricians and Master Plumbers, ect. No surprises in pricing or quality of work.
8. Quality Control. Since John Brooks is on site and hands on throughout the building process, problems or issues can be dealt with immediately.
9. We show up on time and do what we say! Sounds simple enough and it is.
10. Our Passion for Quality. We are driven to do only quality work from start to finish, so the final product is something you want to share with family and friends.